Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2010

Interesting couple of days.

I'm still watching her. I'm leery now from the research I've been doing. Seems like this faceless "man" is just a figment of the imagination of the Internet come to life.. Hahaha there are much, much worse things for people to fear than some story on the Internet. Human predators that make real-life infinitely more terrifying than a Net-phantom.I admit that the similarities are uncanny. But logic says do not believe everything you hear on the net.. Unfortunately logic doesn't come into play when I keep catching glimpses of him from the corner of my eye. I've got to get him out of my head. He's making me lose my concentration. And when that happens, mistakes get made. I can't afford to make mistakes. I'm going to try and get some help to see if anyone has any actual experiences or evidence of this "man". I'm going to keep my research up as well. Know your enemy.
Until Next Time.

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment