Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Subtlety and Paragraphs.

I see some of you have received my email. It's not a cry for help. I'm just looking for similar experiences to see if there is some way to get this guy out of my way. I'm not interested in figthing him. If he stays out of my way I won't have to get into his.
On a lighter note, I was on my way home from the office last night contemplating whether or not to pay her a visit.. But it was snowing and the roads were terrible so I just took the quickest route home. As luck would have it there was a young man trying to hitch a ride.  it was ridiculously cold out, so me being the kind, caring individual that I am, decided to give him a ride to the nearest gas station.

After about 5 minutes the young stranger pulls out a small caliber pistol and demands my wallet and my wrist watch. Hahaha wrong fucking answer. Little did he know that I like to carry a large hunting knife in the center console of my car, in case of random blood lusts and what not. It was through his chest and into his heart before he even knew it was out. I hate having to do these in my car. I try to avoid it as much as possible. But this black leather is easier to clean than one might think.

Anyway, They all get this look in their eyes right before their last breath. The only thing I can compare it to is when my father took our Golden Retriever to the vet to be put down. He just looked at my Dad with the "why are you doing this to me eyes" right before they closed forever. I hated that fucking dog.

But I digress, back to the hitcher..I dumped him in an old abandoned junk yard on the outskirts of the city. He won't be found. At least not for quite some time. I guess this is what I get for trying to be a good Samaritan. These spur of the moment kills aren't near as exciting or satisfying as they used to be. I guess I'm growing colder.

I hope this clears things up.

Until Next Time.
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment