Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Update.

The Contortionist has not been the same since our encounter with Penelope and whatever the fuck those things are she had working for her. I don't know if they were more powerful than he was, If it was just the sheer number of them, or if it's all just a work to make me think that they got the best of him. But he's cold now. He's empty. I feel it. Inside of me.

They caused what seemed like physical pain, to him. But each one of them took their turn crawling into my mind and helping themselves to my memories. Each single life taken, they had their way with. Well those are my work. There will be retribution. There will be blood.

I haven't encountered sight nor sound of her for the last few months. Until I woke this morning.

I found a lovely little letter. All it said is "I'm Always Here Bad Man" and it included a heart...
 I can't wait to get my hands on this bitch. Never Cross Me.

Moving on, I'm packing to head back to Chicago.
 I've been following Knit's little escapade. And it inspired me to help.. Well maybe not help, but get my hands dirty at the very least.
I've managed to convince Kristy's dear sweet sister Samantha to meet me in Chicago during her spring break from Chicago. Oh how naive she is to think that people on this planet are actually decent and good. How fickle..

She's also bringing a friend.

This should get increasingly interesting. I do love a good menagerie.


Love this piece of work.

The Contortionist haven't been on speaking terms for a moment. So I'm just going to have a good time while it lasts.

I do hope I run into sweet Penelope on my trip.

Until Next Time.
Me.

3 comments:

  1. Sunshine I need to talk to you as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I don't know if it will matter in the long run but you should probably change your location

    ReplyDelete