Total Pageviews

Friday, December 24, 2010

It's snowing again.

I haven't seen her in a while. I thought I'd let the young one enjoy her Christmas.
I hope you all enjoy some time well spent with your families.
 

Stuart Ullman: I don't suppose they told you anything in Denver about the tragedy we had in the Winter of nineteen seventy.
Jack Torrance: I don't believe they did.
Stuart Ullman: My predecessor in this job left a man named Charles Grady as the Winter caretaker. And he came up here with his wife and two little girls, I think were eight and ten. And he had a good employment record, good references, and from what I've been told he seemed like a completely normal individual. But at some point during the winter, he must have suffered some kind of a complete mental breakdown. He ran a muck and killed his family with an axe. Stacked them neatly in one of the rooms in the West wing and then he, he put both barrels of a shot gun in his mouth.

Stuart Ullman: The police thought that it was what the old-timers used to call cabin fever. A kind of claustrophobic reaction which can occur when people are shut in together over long periods of time.

I've Got to get out of this house. 

Merry Xmas.

Until Next Time.
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment