Total Pageviews

Friday, December 3, 2010

Last Night.

I returned to continue surveying the scene last night. She lives in a nice 2 story home. Her bedroom and the child's bedroom is upstairs. Along with an empty bedroom/storage room and a small half bath. Downstairs is a kitchen, living room, and a computer-room/study from what I've seen. It's simply ridiculous how people feel concealed through the confines of uncovered windows in their homes. You can literally watch their lives tick by because someone didn't pull the shades. She's looking worse. Pale complexion, sunken eyes, looks like she hasn't slept in days. The child seems blissfully unaware that her mother is obviously ill. She doesn't leave the house much anymore. The last 2 weeks every time I've drove by the car has been in the driveway. I've yet to see a spouse. I'm fairly positive she's a single parent. I think I've got the house fairly mapped out. I'm feeling confident and I simply can't put it off any longer. I'll go tonight. No mistakes. I don't make mistakes. I don't know if the kid is messing with my conscience.. or lack there of. But about 75 minutes after sunset, I swear I saw someone moving along the treeline behind her house. It looked like a man in a suit. Seriously... a man in a suit? Get your head straight.
Until next time.
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment