Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bundy ain't got nothin on me.

Well after thinking a while about all of these random people being linked together, I went back to the place where I disposed of the hitchhiker. He had a backpack that had several wallets and pocket books in it. I assume he'd been running for a while. Robbing when ever the opportunity presented itself. I however did not find any identification that was his.

I found a small piece of paper tucked into one of his jean pockets. No codes this time.

Just a URL.

http://s1200.photobucket.com/home/LeaveNoOneAlive

Only 2 photos.
One of them looks like one of the handouts you get when attending a funeral. It has a little poem in it. Ominous to say the least.
The other... well.. resembles a portion of a man in a suit coat.

What do you think?

I'm heading back to her house tonight. I'm getting to the bottom of this.

I'm sick of this fucking game.

Until Next Time.

Me.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you the worst of luck. Although, I'm sure thats no news to you.

    ttfn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jester- Was that meant for Distilled Or Myself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Distilled- I'm beginning to realize that you and I aren't much different.

    ReplyDelete